August Brand-As-Business Buffet
Been on vacation? You might have missed some good stuff to feed your brain — here are five of my pieces from this past month, in a virtual buffet of insights for you to choose from:
- strategy IS execution — A guest post on Bulldog Drummond’s blog about how execution is actually becoming strategy. Superior operational execution is a strategic advantage to be planned and pursued.
- what great clients do — A post about the five attitudes and characteristics that make some clients the kind of people everyone wants to work with.
- brand experience brief: citytarget — A video briefing on Target‘s new store format, CityTarget, in downtown Chicago.
- mike fox on marketing at facebook — An interview with the head of Global Vertical Marketing at Facebook about some of the latest developments there.
- the fresh factor — My latest QSR Magazine column on how to determine if your brand is due for change.