June Brand-As-Business Buffet
Here are five juicy things for your brain to chew on from this past month:
1. What Business Are You Leading? (downloadable one-pager) — the four types of businesses, the challenges of each, and how to leverage your brand internally to address those challenges
2. Ford’s Divided Heart (blogpost) — by making its blue oval logo less visible in marketing efforts, Ford is denying its brand strength and devaluing its brand value.
3. It’s Time to Re-think Your Business (published by SmartBlog on Leadership) — three questions to answer Thomas Levitt’s big questions, “What business are you really in?”
4. What You Can Learn from Lady Gaga (from my Brand New Perspectives column in QSR Magazine) — the pop star is a perfect model on how to turn your customers into brand evangelists.
5. Brand Experience Brief: Lexus Centre (video run time: 3:15) — lots of companies talk about wanting to create “lifestyle brands,” but here’s a concept that actually does it.
(I’m trying a different format for my monthly recap. Instead of listing all of my content, I’ve selected the top five pieces – a chef’s suggestion of sorts. Let me know what you think.)