5 New Resources on Employee Engagement
Hot off the presses or out of the recording studio, here are 5 new resources on employee engagement from me:
- Engaging Employees Starts with Remembering What Your Company Stands For — on Harvard Business Review. Most engagement efforts fail because they’re generic.
- Fuse Customer Experience and Employee Experience to Drive Your Growth — on Forbes. Adobe Systems fuses together customer experience and employee experience to produce exceptional results.
- The Modern Customer Podcast on FUSION. How MGM Resorts used employee brand engagement to fuel its transformation.
- Don’t Just Appreciate Your Employees Engage Them — on Happy Or Not. Appreciating employees may demonstrate thankfulness for your workforce, but it falls far short of what today’s employees really want.
- Want a Great Brand? Build a Great Culture — on Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). — How to cultivate a distinct organizational culture that is fully aligned with brand identity.
Learn more in my new book, FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies.