dick lynch on the turnaround at popeyes
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is one of the great turnaround stories in recent QSR history and in today’s interview, we get an insider’s perspective on it. Dick Lynch, Chief Marketing Officer, joined me to talk about the chain’s new brand strategy which fueled its successful turnaround, as well as what’s on the horizon for the company.
Previously Dick held key leadership positions at several advertising agencies and a marketing consulting firm where he developed brand strategy and innovation plans for Burger King, Ruby Tuesday, and Buffalo Wild Wings. He assumed his current position in February 2008 where he leads Popeyes’ marketing, advertising, culinary, and go-to-market initiatives.
Take a listen and learn about:
- the results of a strong brand platform
- how specificity unleashes creativity
- expanding a location/culture-based positioning worldwide
P.S. If you’d like to get more insights from Dick, he can be reached at email@example.com .
- Ernan Roman on voice of customer marketing
- Sheryl Adkins Green on global brand building
- Omar Green on solving customers’ problems