build a breakthrough brand: align, inspire & engage stakeholders
Welcome to the last two videos in the series, “How to Build a Breakthrough Brand” – these 10 short sessions provide the tools and instruction you need to build a brand that breaks through the clutter and competition and helps build valuable relationships with your customers.
Everyone who works on your brand – from your leadership team to your frontline employees, partners, agencies, and investors — should share one common understanding of what your brand stands for and each person should know how to interpret and reinforce your brand appropriately.
“How to Align and Inspire Your Stakeholders” shows you how to develop and use a Brand Toolbox to align and inspire your stakeholders.
And “How to Engage Your Stakeholders” provides ideas for developing brand engagement programs that are fun, inspiring, and interactive.
I hope this series has been helpful to you. I would love to hear your feedback and questions – and since I’ve given this series to you FREE, would you please share it with your friends and colleagues.
“How to Build a Breakthrough Brand” series:
- “How to Do a Brand Diagnostic”
- “How to Assess Your Brand”
- “How to Clarify Your Brand Essence”
- “How to Position Your Brand”
- “How to Differentiate”
- “How to Optimize Your Brand Portfolio”
- “How to Align Your Brand Touchpoints”
- “How to Create a Cohesive Customer Experience”
- “How to Align and Inspire Your Stakeholders”
- “How to Engage Your Stakeholders”