What Great Brands Do – Book Giveaway
Today marks the six month anniversary of the launch of my new book, What Great Brands Do!
Thank you to all of you who have read the book, given it to friends/colleagues/clients, posted a review or write-up, interviewed me, shared it with your social networks, and otherwise helped make the launch so successful! I am so grateful for your support and friendship.
To celebrate, I’m giving away three signed copies of the book.
To be entered into the drawing for one of the copies, all you have to do is contribute to the virtual collage of great brands in action. Take a picture of a brand you love or admire and share it on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #WGBD. It can be a picture of a product, a sign, packaging, a store, a logo, a person, an ad…anything. I promise to retweet your post and give the three winners a shout out on my feed.
Show some brands some love – and you just might win a signed copy of What Great Brands Do! (I’ll do the drawing this Friday August 1st, so be sure to contribute to the virtual collage before then.)
Oh, and in case you’re new around here and wondering why you should want to read What Great Brands Do in the first place, here are 10 reasons:
- It’s accumulated a 4 ½ star rating and 70 reviews on Amazon, including the headlines “Stunning Knowledge!” “Simply fascinating” and “Actionable Intelligence and Insight on Branding Issues.”
- It hit bestseller status on 800 CEO Read, the arbiters of great business books.
- HuffPo recommends it to “anyone who wants to create brand heat and product lust.”
- Jim Stengel, former global marketing officer, P&G, and author of Grow, endorses the book, saying, “Every leader—from CEOs and CMOs to start-up entrepreneurs—will find Denise’s seven brand building principles inspirational and immediately useful. I wish Denise had written What Great Brands Do five years earlier—I would have made it required reading for all P&G brand builders!”
- One Amazon Vine reviewer writes, “What Great Brands Do takes a laser focused look at several great brands and offers insights on their success.”
- The Globe and Mail’s review says “Yohn challenges readers to recalibrate their brand marketing.”
- An endorsement from Sally Hogshead, author of How the World Sees You: Discover your Highest Value through the Science of Fascination, reads, “What Great Brands Do is a must-read for leaders who want a fascinating brand. This book is smart, with insider knowledge, and reads beautifully. What I like most is the fresh perspective that Denise Lee Yohn brings to the table – she’s definitely someone to keep a close eye on.“
- I’ve spoken on What Great Brands Do to international executives, designers, ad agencies, founders of start-ups, leadership teams of Fortune 500 companies, university students, marketers, and book lovers – and all of them say they were inspired and learned a lot.
- Fast Company, Business Standard (the national business newspaper in India), The CMO Council, Dallas Morning News, and other news outlets have featured excerpts from the book.
- Publisher’s Weekly’s review says it is “helpful reading for executives and managers at all levels, and it will guide the next generation of great brands.”