How To Excel At CX In 2020
In the spirit of turning over a new leaf to kick off 2020, I’d like to suggest five New Year’s Resolutions for achieving great CX in 2020:
- Offer exclusivity — Pursue new approaches that create experiences that are truly exclusive, different, and original.
- Develop empathy — Go beyond soliciting customer feedback and conducting survey research to uncover and anticipate unstated or even unfelt needs.
- Ensure economic benefit — Connect the dots between CX metrics and organizational KPIs to ensure the business case for CX is clear.
- Educate ourselves — Develop the specialist knowledge that fit our organization’s stage of CX maturity.
- Engage employees — Educate, equip, and empower to design and deliver great CX.
Check out my latest Forbes article to learn more about these recommendations.
And here are a few CX resources to help you execute on these New Year’s Resolutions and getting to great CX in 2020.