FUSION Book Preview, Downloads, and Bonus Materials
“Burn and churn.”
No one would fault you for thinking a company with a workplace culture described in these harsh terms is destined for failure. Yet, one such company recently nearly doubled its operating income, increased its annual revenue by 27%, and turned in its 8th straight quarter of profitability. What’s more, the company tops the lists of many customer service awards, holds the No. 2 spot on LinkedIn’s Top Companies list to work for, and added more than 85,000 employees in 2016.
Which company is it? You’ll have to read my new book, FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies, to find out. But you don’t have to wait until it’s published on March 13th to find out the answer. The Introduction chapter is available for FREE now — just go to the new section of my website for FUSION and click on the Free Chapter box.
The site is chock full of information about the book and provides a bunch of downloadable materials including the FUSION Manifesto. (Special thanks to Ron Tite for his help writing the manifesto.)
More content and the updated Brand-Culture Fusion Assessment will be added soon. So you can dig in now and start learning all about how integrating your brand and culture can help your organization thrive and grow.
And if you want more, FUSION is available for pre-order here — and if you pre-order a copy, use this link to submit your receipt and you will receive FREE special bonus materials and access, including an invitation to an exclusive webinar on FUSION.* (Updated 03.14.18: Pre-orders are no longer available because FUSION is available for sale now here.)
Finally, I’ve joined forces with three other authors to offer a giveaway of each of our books. We’re each giving away signed copies of our books, plus one grand prize winner will also get an Amazon Kindle. In addition to FUSION, you could win the latest books from David Burkus (Under New Management), Dorie Clark (Entrepreneurial You), and Whitney Johnson (Disrupt Yourself). Enter to win here by January 31, 2018.
Can’t wait to share more about FUSION with you!
*Pre-order bonus includes:
- Bibliography from FUSION — a list of all the resources referenced in the book, in alphabetical order, for easy reference
- Chapter takeaways from FUSION — a compilation of all the key takeaways that are provided at the end of each chapter
- Invitation to participate in an private webinar on FUSION — details will be provided as soon as they are available
- Entry to win a signed copy of FUSION that you can gift to a friend or colleague (or keep for yourself!)
- Entry to win a signed copy of my bestselling book What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest