get my book “extraordinary experiences” for free
** Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. The offer is now closed, but you can still get free chapters from both of my books by subscribing to my exclusive newsletter. **
Folks, at the risk of seeming overly promotional, I would like to share with you a special offer:
This week only, you can get my new book Extraordinary Experiences: What Great Retail and Restaurant Brands Do for **FREE** when you purchase my first bestselling book, What Great Brands Do. (If I had you at “hello,” skip down for instructions on how to get “Extraordinary Experiences” for free.)
I’m sharing this offer in celebration of the two year anniversary of the launch of What Great Brands Do, to announce that Extraordinary Experiences is now available on iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo, in addition to Amazon Kindle — and most of all to say “thank you” for your interest in my ideas and insights.
Please understand this isn’t some veiled effort to collect your contact information. To receive your free copy, you will need to give me your email address and I will invite you to the join the exclusive list of CEOs, CMOs, entrepreneurs, and other business leaders who receive my periodic emailed briefings, but you are free to decline (no hard feelings, I swear!) and I will not use or share your contact information again.
Also if you’re not familiar with Extraordinary Experiences, it’s important to note this isn’t some breezy e-book that only promotes me and my services. It is indeed an e-book but the 124 pages are packed with new case studies, insights, and principles. It normally sells for $2.99 — and I will be “gifting” it to you by buying it with my own money through the e-reader platform of your choice.
If you are looking for fresh ideas, insider insights, and practical tools for building a strong, valuable, sustaining brand, this is your opportunity to get these popular resources with a deal. If you’ve already read one of my books, thank you — and I hope this will encourage you to get the other. And if you are one of those wonderful souls who have read both of my books, I would be grateful if you used this offer to share one of them — or both — with a friend or colleague — thank you!!
INSTRUCTIONS: To get “Extraordinary Experiences” for FREE:
- Purchase a copy of What Great Brands Do from Amazon or other retailers (any format — hardcover, e-book, audiobook; new or used)
- Provide your information here
- Email the receipt from your purchase to me at mail AT deniseleeyohn DOT com
It’s that easy!
As a reminder, you can already access all sorts of brand-building resources for FREE:
- What Great Brands Do Infographic — colorful, handy reminder of the brand-building principles that all great brands practice
- What Great Brands Do Discussion Guide — questions to help you and your teams process, internalize, and act on what great brands do
- UNSTUCK: Use the Brand-as-Business Management Approach to Troubleshoot Your Business — a short guide that introduces six prevalent business issues and the solutions offered by the brand-as-business approach
- free chapters from both books — subscribe to my newsletter to access the chapter downloads
- Best Bits from What Great Brands Do — quote posters perfect for social sharing
- Best Bits from Extraordinary Experiences — more quote posters
A few last details:
- this offer is available only to the first 100 people
- this offer expires on Sunday February 21, 2016 or when the 100 copies have been claimed, whichever comes first
- Extraordinary Experiences is currently only available as an e-book and this offer is only available through the following e-reader platforms: Amazon Kindle, iTunes, or Barnes & Noble
This is the only message I will post about this offer since I normally only share content here — so please act now, before you forget or everyone else beats you to it. Happy reading!