vote for the best blogpost
Help me celebrate the 1-year anniversary of my blog by voting on your favorite blogpost! As a thank you, your vote will qualify you to win a $50 gift card from Nike.com.
Vote for one of the following:
- no money, no problem
- can anything retailers do, manufacturers do better?
- don’t go changin’ to try to please them
- brand inspiration
- to women, love marketers
Here’s the scoop:
A year ago this month, I started my blog, brand-as-business bites™. I wasn’t sure how it would go, but the response has been really positive — in addition to attracting readers like yourself, the blog is featured on sites like Brand Management and Top 30 Entrepreneurship and Business Blogs by Women.
As a way to celebrate this momentous occasion, I thought I’d run a poll to see which of the nearly 150 posts from the past year you think is best. I’ve narrowed it down to what I think are the top 5 and I’ve listed them below (you can also “write-in” a different blogpost, if the one you like best isn’t featured in the top 5.) Place your vote via the comments section here, an email (to mail AT deniseleeyohn DOT com), OR Twitter (@deniseleeyohn)
To thank you for your readership and participation in the poll, everyone who votes will be entered into a random drawing to win a $50 gift card from Nike.com (Nike is one of my favorite brands, so I thought it would be a fitting token of my appreciation.)
Here’s the fine print:
- only one vote per person please (even if you vote more than once, you will be entered into the contest only once.)
- i will confidentially email to the winner the gift card number and PIN — i accept no responsibility for what happens after that
- you must use a valid email address or Twitter account
- poll closes on 08.31.09 at 11:59pm Pacific Time
Once again, here are the best blogpost candidates:
#1 — no money, no problem (01.05.09) — “brand-as-business” is the reason to be optimistic about brand development during a recession
#2 — can anything retailers do, manufacturers do better? (01.30.09) — how retailers create value in ways that are difficult to copy
#3 — don’t go changin’ to try to please them (04.09.09) — why brands shouldn’t go chasing after customers
#4 — brand inspiration (04.23.09) — what makes a brand inspiring
#5 — to women, love marketers (06.01.09) — how some companies completely botch attempts to market to women
To vote, tell me the number (#1 – 5) of the post by:
- using the comments section below (be sure to include your email address in your profile — don’t worry, though, it won’t show up in the post), OR
- sending me an email (email address: mail AT deniseleeyohn DOT com), OR
- sending me a message on Twitter (@deniseleeyohn)
That’s it. Thanks for your vote — and thanks for making it a great year of blogging!