Use An EX Maturity Model To Empower EX Excellence
Customer Experience (CX) maturity models are used by many companies to guide, measure, and improve their performance on CX. You need a similar tool to empower Employee Experience (EX) excellence.
I suggest an EX Maturity Model that incorporates the 10 key building blocks of EX:
- Strategic clarity – clear vision and strategy for EX
- EX:CX alignment – full integration and alignment of EX and CX
- Data and measurement – established KPIs and key metrics tracking
- Organizational culture – adoption of EX as strategic priority
- Executive engagement – full engagement of company leaders
- Cross-department involvement – integration of all EX-related functions
- Employee intimacy – rich and deep employee insights
- Operations – EX embedded into operations
- Systems & processes – robust EX data & platforms integrated with CX
- Skills & capabilities – EX as core competency
Use the model to pursue, track, and assess your progress in each of the 10 building blocks through five stages – from initiating to excelling.
Learn about the model in my Forbes article and download a copy of the EX Maturity Model here.
- Use Employee Personas To Design Employee Experience For A Hybrid Workforce
- Employee Experience 2.0: Engaging Employees In a Hybrid Work Model
- What Happened When Airbnb Blew Up Its HR Department To Focus On “Employee Experience”