marti barletta on marketing to primetime women
Today we get to hear from Marti Barletta, the foremost authority on marketing to women. Marti is the author of the groundbreaking books, Marketing to Women: How to Increase Your Share of the World’s Largest Market, and more recently, PrimeTime Women™: How to Win the Hearts, Minds, and Business of Boomer Big Spenders.
By now the purchasing power of women should be obvious to any marketer, but women in their prime (ages 50-70) represent a real silver bullet for marketers because of this segment’s unparalleled growth, size and spending. I asked Marti to join us to help us better understand how to tap into this extraordinary opportunity.
- why PrimeTime Women are a marketing “trifecta”
- common misconceptions about PrimeTime Women
- how PrimeTime Women have been insulated from the economic downturn
- why marketers often overlook the segment
Please take a listen and then check out Marti’s site, TrendSight, to learn more.
- David Aaker on Brand Relevance
- John Gerzema on Connecting with Today’s Consumer
- Jonathem Salem on the History of Social Media