Introducing a new workbook Scale-Up Your Brand: How To Set Up Your Brand for Success in 5 Steps from Denise Lee Yohn, brand-building expert, speaker, and author of the bestselling book What Great Brands Do.
Are you looking to grow significantly? Expand your scope? Hit a new milestone? If you’re a small- or mid-sized business that’s planning to grow into a larger enterprise — or maybe you run a later-stage start-up that’s headed toward a Series C or even an IPO — you need a solid strategic brand platform.
This new workbook is a step-by-step guide to help you develop a strong, valuable, sustainable brand strategy.
- Packed with exercises, instructions, and helpful tips
- 36-pages with room for taking notes and documenting decisions
- Plus BONUS: Brand Assessment Tool
There are lots of start-ups, but far fewer scale-ups. Companies often don’t make the leap between the two because of their brand strategy — or lack thereof. They get lost on the path that Yogi Berra described when he observed, “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.”
A clear, focused, and robust strategic brand platform can serve as a compass and guide to help you navigate the millions of difficult decisions about what to do and how to do it that you will face as you grow.
By using this workbook, you will develop the strategic brand platform you need. You will:
- Lay the foundation for your brand to inspire true customer loyalty, improve your profit margin, and increase the longevity of your business
- Specify how you plan to compete and win
- Achieve clarity, focus, and alignment on your priorities among everyone who works on your business
Available in digital ($6.99 each) and print ($9.99) form, get your copy of this new Scale-Up Your Brand workbook here.