lisa petrilli on the superpowers of introverted leaders
In keeping with my mission to feed your brain with good stuff on brands, businesses, and the people who work on them, today I’m featuring an interview on leadership. But not just your typical leadership — the leadership by people who are introverts.
Lisa Petrilli (CEO of C-Level Strategies, Inc., Harvard Business Review blogger, and former Baxter Healthcare executive) shares insights with us from her enlightening e-book, The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership including:
- the defining characteristics of introverted leaders
- common misconceptions about introverted people
- how to channel your inner introvert superpowers
If you are an introvert, or if you work with any one who is, you’ll get a lot out of this talk. So take a listen and then learn more about Lisa, her work, and her book at www.lisapetrilli.com.
- Mark Tomaszewicz on Training Great Leaders
- Mike Fox on Marketing at Facebook
- Tiffany Shlain on Connectedness